Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default What's up with "Cruise of our Lives" .. skip/lydia/deprssion/war on terrorism/ and cooking..

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 06:55:56 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 06:21:59 GMT, "Glenn \(s/v Seawing\)"
wrote:

Home? What part of the beautiful west coast of FL is home? I've grown to
like it there...will be spending another few months this winter/spring
working on my boat in the Ft. Myers area before heading over to the Bahamas
(being towed by Dad's GB in order con conserve fuel of course :-) ).

We are in the Ft Myers area also, should be there later today.

Glenn, we are back home, arrived today. Drop me an EMAIL if you'd
like more information: