Larry Larry is offline

Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

wrote in news:83a75517-a723-4e23-
:

Yep, I got that. The phone and cable companies have been doing

this
for a long time so they could bring in services as "extras" or
upgrades and charge more. When we had DSL in one location, I

knew a
guy that worked at the local NOC where our line met the others.

He
went down the street one day and "flipped a switch" and our DSL

went
ballistic with speed, anything we could throw at it

If "they" find him, "they" will fire him, maybe prosecute him.

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......