Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

On Nov 30, 7:28�pm, Larry wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote in news:98b13773-
:

If the boat was still floating, upside down,

Of course, we COULD force "them" to build boats that SELF-RIGHT
like a monohull sailboat, couldn't we? �That's not rocket science
to do with a little scrap iron.

Maybe if we weren't so set on making the damned boats so light
and thin and cheap-as-possible with some old iron in the keel so
it COULDN'T stay upside down for more than an instance...these
guys and hundreds to thousands like them over the years would
still be alive.

Forget it. �Brunswick profits is all that matters. �Just look in
any hull made in the last 40 years.....

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......

Yeah, you're right........assuming noboby want's to go more than 7-8
knots. Stick a big old keel on the bottom, pour in enough lead,
maintain a low superstructure- and joila, you've got a self-righting
boat.

The guys who want to go fishing 60 miles off shore at sunrise will
simply have to get underway shortly after dinner the night before. :-)