Don White Don White is offline

Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

Is that directed towards SWF? I think he would be considered a
rightwinger? He is definitely right of my political views. While I
disagree with many individual's politics and/or religious viewpoints, I
know I would wish ill will on them. I am glad you are not reflective
of most people I have meet.

Nice try, a**hole.

No, it is not directed at SW, Eisboch, or any of the other responsible
righties here.

What is your definition of a "responsible rightie?"

Why are you afraid of calling out SWS and Eisboch when they express the
same views as others that you choose to attack because of their same
views?

But nice try.

Oh. Whatever your politics, it is directed at you.

You'll find the answer you seek by bending over, putting your head between
your knees and looking up.

That'd be an inprovement from what greets him in the mirror every morning!