Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default What's up with "Cruise of our Lives" .. skip/lydia/deprssion/war on terrorism/ and cooking..

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message

You, on the other hand own a, what is it? 25 Foot boat so the only
thing that prevents you from following the lead of a real sailor is
either lack of experience or tiny little testicles.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/message/u...00898/p/1.html

Seems like, more often than not, when you respond to one of my posts you
bring up something concerning my genitalia. Are you gay? There is something
about the name "Bruce" that sounds gay. Maybe it's because lots of guys
named "Bruce" ARE gay. And, when you combine Bruce and Bangkok (bang
cock???), it is even more revealing as to your real agenda. But, don't waste
any more of your time. I'm not gay so I'm not interested in your advances.
Please stop.

Wilbur Hubbard