basskisser

Default Unlike the political whores, I went boating this weekend.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

nk.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

link.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

snipped the drivel

I take it that you put yourself in the same light as those you

call
"political whores"? You post and respond as much as anybody.

Nope. Rarely, if ever, start a political thread.

Ah, so, using your senile analogy, if you don't start a thread,

then
your not a political poster?

Where is my senile anolgy?

Damn it, will you take your medication so you can THINK? I said "you
post AND RESPOND as much as anybody. Your reply was, in part "Nope."
That is purely wrong, and stupid.
.

Would you go see the wizard. He may have a brain for you.

Yes, typical response. When wrong, just act foolish. Good job.

If that was true, then you or Jax would hold the worlds record for
foolishness.

Okay, let's try this, I've heard that when dealing with someone
senile, if you revert back, like you are talking to a little kid, that
they sometimes get it, so:
Did you, or did you not reply to my statement that you post AND
RESPOND as much as anybody, with "nope"?
Then, did you come back with, "I rarely start a political thread"?
Then, when I said, according to YOUR senile analogy, that if you don't
start a political thread, then you're not a political poster, did you
not ask "what senile analogy"?
Well, I GAVE you the damned analogy, what more do you WANT? Man you
are stupid.