Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default What's up with "Cruise of our Lives" .. skip/lydia/deprssion/war on terrorism/ and cooking..

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:12:23 GMT, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:

Wayne is heading south, Bruce is in Bangkok, windvanes are broken, GPS
isnt'
working, and

Correction, Wayne is not heading south, we are south, actually headed
north a bit, up the west coast of warm sunny Florida after passing
through the Keys yesteday, and presently anchored at Marco Island. I
had almost forgotten just how great the weather is this time of year.
Unfortunately the satellite TV system is working a little too well and
we are still getting weather reports from New York City.

We'll be home again tomorrow and looking forward to boating with the
neighbors that we haven't seen for 6 months, and spending some quality
time around the pool.

Isn't winterization great?

That said, it would be my preference to not make light of the problems
of others. I've met Skip and Lydia a couple of times, they're nice
folks, and I sincerely hope that they will be able to overcome the
issues that they are facing and get on with their dream.

I disagree.

I do hope Skippy gets counseling and it would probably be best if Sylvia
divorced his sorry arse but I certainly don't wish they would "get on with
their dream." How can an onerous account of a comedic sham and a misguided,
inept circus be rightly called a dream. Maybe a nightmare but not a dream. A
dream connotes something positive and grand and wondrous. None of these
things describe the abortion that is the log of Flying Pig.

When will Skippy ever get real? When will he succeed? When will he become
a competent cruising sailor? When pigs fly!

Wilbur Hubbard