posted to rec.boats.electronics
Daniele Fua Daniele Fua is offline

Default Software for Wind Direction

Armond Perretta ha scritto:
Oliver Fleming wrote:
I have GPS with SOG and Direction ... I have a wind meter showing wind
speed and direction (apparent) ... I have a laptop ... All I need now is
software to feed in the GPS data and the Wind data ...

Not quite. You must have a wind transducer that outputs NMEA data, or
something like SeaTalk, etc. Then you can use a Norland or similar
multiplexer to feed the data for calculation and display.

Armond,
nice to meet you again. Did you succeed in fixing your Navico remote
control?

Daniel