Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

wrote in message
On Nov 30, 12:34 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Nov 07, Chuck Gould wrote:
A boat capsized about five miles from
shore, killing the three fishermen on board, authorities said

No word on what caused the boat to capsize???

The usual suspects will blame it on
1. Stupidity
2. Alcohol
3. Ignorance

All without any evidence of such.

Not totally without evidence of #1 or #3.

If NJ has been anything like upstate NY during the past week, it may've been
caused by insane wind surprises, although they shouldn't have come as a
surprise to anyone who checks the weather reports. At this time of year, any
time we're blessed with a warm front for a day or two, it's ALWAYS followed
by raucous wind as the cold front follows, and we end up with falling tree
limbs & other surprises.

Perhaps those guys didn't pay attention to the weather reports. I mean,
*something* caused the boat to capsize. What theories could you suggest?