Tim Tim is offline

Default Speaking of boats for the middle class.

From my experience, it's the drive trains that give most of the
problems. Not the engines.

Rick

I didn't have any problems with my alph1 on the boat with the 3.0,
that is, until I hit a stump.

The stainless steel prop hub didn't break loose either.

Now on my 350 v8 the alpha (228) is having a shift problem, but it
could be an adjustment issue. But not sure yet.

Anyhow, on the Mercruisers, I would suppose due to popularity, they're
are quality after market parts on the market, so even if a person had
to replace the whole leg, it's still not a real kick in the wallet.

Of course, thats hypothetical ?;