patgiron patgiron is offline

Default What's up with "Cruise of our Lives" .. skip/lydia/deprssion/waron terrorism/ and cooking..

On Nov 28, 10:12 am, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:
When last I checked, Wilbur was putting forth a story that Captain Skip was
attached to the yard arm, a bottle of
Jim Beam in one hand, a book titled "my life sucks" in the other.

This was followed up with Captain Roger's admission that he doesn't own a
boat, never has, and lives in Utah.

Larry reminded us that our lives are worthless exercises in futility since
we live in a cold climate.

Wayne is heading south, Bruce is in Bangkok, windvanes are broken, GPS isnt'
working, and

Thomas of Cannondale has changed his posting name more times than NE Sailor
..

OOoopss, I am NE Sailor .. nevermind..

So,, rather than go on and on ..

What is the preferred Condom of the cruising couple?

====

People want to know..

==

ps; Skip, being depressed in the Bahama's is much easier than living in
Vermont.

Thank you so much for putting everything in prespective. I like your
take on these
articles. Pat