Delburt D Delburt D is offline

Default Ouch

Guys,

Thanks for the humor. I have to go get a rag and clean the coffee off the
monitor!!!

Tom

"Gordon" wrote in message
Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony
wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but
don't start anything!"

Two peanuts walk into a bar and one was a salted.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says "a
beer please, and one for the road."

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, "does this taste
funny to you?"

Patient; "I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home'"
Doctor; "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
Patient; "Is it common?"
Doctor; "Well, "It's Not Unusual."

Next?