Tim Tim is offline

Default Speaking of boats for the middle class.

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

MY GUESS is first time boat buyers either trade up or to a different
model or get out of boating very quickly. I have purchased 3 used and 2
new boats. I believe used is a much better way to do it. Let someone
else take the 20% hit. New boat smell just isn't worth that much.

Yes, I would think that for middle classers that the used market would
be a better value.

20% hit? I would think that the spread would be greater than that, but
then again, I really don't know. I haven't priced brand new, and
compared with a year or two older models