Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default UN: Poor Need $86 Billion in Climate Aid

HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
wrote:

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's
Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Gene how dare you use facts in this debate. You know global warming
isn't happening because two people have said so, Shortwave and GWB!

Last night I listened to one of the most obnoxious guy on the radio
for less than 5 min. Hannity was carrying on about the global temp
had only increased one degree in the last hundred years. Is there a
base of historical data that both the believers and detractors can
agree upon?

You listen to Sean Hannity? Well, that explains a lot.

He was on the radio when I started my car. He was screaming about
everything, and it was like a car accident, I couldn't turn it off.

Have you ever listened to talk radio?

Only on NPR, never on Faux or any stations that carry Faux feeds.

The only "talk radio" show I listen to with any regularity is the Diane
Rehm Show, which is probably the best talk radio show out there.

I don't think I have ever heard talk radio I would actually plan on
listening, even though Hannity tells everyone all he asks for is "3
hours a day, everyday". I have enjoyed many of the in depth interviews
or subject reviews on NPR, but I only hear it if I happen to be in the
car and I happen to hit the button for NPR. I only listen to NPR, if I
plan on driving for a long time. Normally I don't bother to change the
channel and it stays on the station that provides the best traffic
updates. Last night, I had to change the channel.