John H. John H. is offline

Default Getting in the spirit ...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:36:04 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news

Interesting. I lived for three years in Puerto Rico. Must have just missed
it.

Where and when?

I was stationed at Fort Allen (the Navy's only "|Fort") in Ponce. I think
it was from about 1972 to 1974 or thereabouts.

Eisboch

I was at Ramey AFB from 1951-1954. We lived in Isabella for a couple years
and then moved on base when quarters became available. Ponce rings a bell,
but I can't remember why. Maybe it was a place to visit as a tourist. Our
big treat was going to the beach at Aguadilla. Once we moved on base, the
big treat was being awakened by B-36's taking off! Noisy buggers!
--
John H