[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Getting in the spirit ...

On Nov 26, 6:24 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:88kmk35o85eoq79ce46s0cjg0cccg9qvtf@4ax .com...

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:09:06 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg

Needs a little more "pizz" with "azz" - or as they say in France -
illumination. :)

You know - go overboard.

Get it - overboard?

Came close today.

Not done yet .... gimmie a break.

Eisboch

That's a "rule 1" thing... You should have a whistle that you put
around your neck whenever you are working outside around the dock and
boat, whenever the water is under 55 degrees or so. I is no harder
than grabbing your keys before you go out to the car. We had a lady
here in Essex a couple of years back go over, by the time she swam
around to the dock, she could not climb the ladder, she died. So, lash
up a nice thick cotton shoelace with a whistle and wear it when you go
outside. Just my opinion, that's how we do things around here. In
every part of your life there are stupid things that can go wrong,
some more likely than others. Although we can't prepare for
everything, we do prepare for the more obvious dangers, before we get
ourselves into it. We fish at night with whistles and flashlights
lashed to the life jackets, we clear a path and scope out escape
routes and safe areas before moving the horses, we tell everyone on
our boat where the lifejackets are and make them put them on when
conditions call for it, even slightly, why not, that's the point. It
only takes a second to stay alive...BTW, Rule 1 is something I picked
up in the Kayak forums, rule 1 is "Don't get dead!" Anyway, that is
my friday night rant, on monday Make a lanyard, make a new habit