Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] is offline

Default Repower engine :: Phasor .. ever hear of it?

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:01:25 -0600, Brian Whatcott
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:44:03 -0500, "Bill Kearney"
wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote:

I talked to an engine
repair shop about whether to buy a Robin or a Honda and they
recommended the Robin.

Uh, sure they did. If it's a cheap knock-off and it breaks then that REPAIR
shop will get more business.

The Robin is a Subaru brand. Subaru boxer engines out of cars power
some light homebuilt aircraft. Next to no Honda engines are used for
that purpose

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

The robin may be a Subaru brand but as I stated they look exactly like
a Honda 5 HP air cooled single cylinder "lawn mower" engine. I doubt
that they are used in home built aircraft.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)