John H. John H. is offline

Default I hope my next load of fuel comes from Norway

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:00:03 -0500, BAR wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:16:55 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

John H. wrote:

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
Harry I will volunteer to be there to drink a free beer and keep an eye
on Reggie. You know who I am, where I live, where I work, what I drive,
hell just bring your dossier on me.
Heck, we can order some HOT Wings to go along with the beer.
I'll bring some Frank's Red Hot! Harry knows me too. In fact, that might
make me a famous person.

Sounds like a party. Does any know of someone who has a big enough boat
we can use?

My Key West will easily seat six people, but the Coast Guard limits me to
five. That means we can only have one Hooter's waitress on board.

I know which Hooter's waitress! Stefanie from the Rockville Hooter's.

Works for me!
--
John H