John H. John H. is offline

Default I hope my next load of fuel comes from Norway

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:15:53 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:50:06 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

HK wrote:

I step over dogcrap, REggie. I don't meet it for a beer.
Yes, but at least I am not a coward, isn't that how this discuss
started? You call me a coward, and I offered to meet you for a beer.
I guess some of us are scared.

D'oh. My stipulation was that you provide your genuine ID to me before
we meet.

That's not cowardice...it's prudence.
JimH told you who I am , I am John Gallows.

You dummy. It was 'Jim' Gallows. (Wasn't it?)

Yes, James "Jim" R. Gallows III.

That's better.

I wonder how ole Jim G III is doing. Haven't heard from him. I've heard he
knows a lot about turkey fixin'. 'Course, he probably had catfish for
Thanksgiving. Deep fried catfish. With hushpuppies. With onions and
cracklin's in them. I'm gettin' hungry.
--
John H