No Name

Default Repower engine :: Phasor .. ever hear of it?

"Sir Thomas of Cannondale" wrote in message
It being November .. I always think "huum, maybe this winter I will
repower"

And so I start to look around.. the ususal suspects: Beta, Yanmar,
Universal.

I stumbled.. or I should say they stumbled upon me .. the Phasor engine.

It is a Kabota.. pretty much seems like a Beta.. Since Beta are Kabota..

What do ya know?

Look at the Vetus diesel engine http://www.vetus.nl/en/catalogue_2008.html

It is a Mitsubishi engine. They also make engine for other branded name.

My friend repowered (about 2 years ago) a 38 C&C Landfall with a Vetus MT
15, 4 cylinders. The price included all instruments/cabling without the
transmission for $6.000.00 USD.

He installed it himself and had minimum re-bedding and alignment to do. He
had no problem to install his old transmission.

So far he is extremely please with the engine and always cruise at maximum
hull speed.

http://www.vetus.nl/en/catalogue_2008.html