Larry Larry is offline

Default Ouch

Gordon wrote in
:

Next?

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up.
One is an older retired navy chief in his mid-sixties and the other
is a gorgeous blonde in her mid-twenties. The circus owner tells
them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He
ate
my last tamer so you guys better be good or you're history.
Here's your equipment -- chair, whip and a gun. Who wants to try out
first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first." She walks past the chair, the whip
and the gun and steps right into the lion's cage. The lion starts to
snarl and pant and begins to charge her. About half way there, she
throws
open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body. The lion
stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts
licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss her
entire body for several minutes and then rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's mouth is on the floor. He says, "I've never seen a
display like that in my life." He then turns to the retired chief and
asks, "Can you top that?"

The tough old chief replies, "No problem, just get that lion out of
the way."