HK HK is offline

Default I hope my next load of fuel comes from Norway

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I was at a marina today, talking to a friend heading out for some
feeeshing, and he filled up at $3.65 a gallon. The pump operator said he
had a call from his supplier, who told him the wholesale price was
probably going to go up another 10-15 cents by Monday.

My goodness. We are just about up to what we paid in Europe 30 years
ago.

Eisboch

If you are an average income American, the pump prices are killing your
family's budget.

I see. So, you advocate lower fuel prices in the USA .....?

Why?

Eisboch

The absence of general economic democracy in this country no longer is
hidden by a rising standard of living for workers, a reduction in the
gap between rich and poor, and the ameliorative effects of social
welfare programs. We have seen the deranged become normal.