HK HK is offline

Default Happiness is...

CalifBill wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
HK wrote:

We've got some guests coming north from Florida this week for the
holiday. Two hours in the plane and they're here.

Like magic! Wow!

-dk

And 3 hours in airports!

They lucked out, actually. Relative dropped them off at the airport in
Florida, their plane was on time, and it was only five minutes late
getting to the gate at National Airport. Even their luggage arrived on
the same plane! We were out National Airport in 20 minutes. I think
today is going to be the "Day from Hell" in air travel.

While I was waiting, I got to see "security" at work. Someone left a
small travel bag on a chair near the Delta terminal. Cop on a bike came
by for a look see and moved everyone away. About five minutes later, a
DC cop arrived with a bomb-sniffing doggie. The dog sniffed the bag and
said it was "A-OK," so I guess she got a biscuit.