[email protected] svoice8@gmail.com is offline

Default Skip, and Lydia, in general, lately

Our poor brother Hubbard, alas still tied to his dock
with only a sailor named Skip trying sadly to mock.

He blusters as if he's such a great sailor, but in truth he's really
just a magnificent wailer

He eludes to many a woman, which upon their first meeting,
probably are swimin for shore (not to far from the dock) before the
cockpit seating. .

So we ignore his lowly sass, cause we all know he's simply an ass
trying to establish a modicum of class.

Those of us who know the Skip, admire his zest, and
even though we're exposed to the venom of Hubbard

see clearly thru the envy caused by his misguided quest ,
cause deep down inside he really truly knows Skip (compared to him) is
really his best!