Leanne Leanne is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riff on another song) and other last-ditch efforts

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Glenn (s/v Seawing)" wrote in message
Right, there's the caring, community minded attitude that we love in our
fellow cruisers. What an arrogant response Wilbur.

Glenn.

Wilbur said:
Arrogance is a proper attribute of a real man. One is arrogant because one
is strong and knows he has what it takes to succeed and lives life

A real man can be strong and succeed in life and doesnt' need to be
arrogant. I think the arrogance is the lack of success and the jealousy of
the others out there doing, instead of sitting around thinking about it.

I shall have none of it!

You never had any of it. I have watched your rants and can only say that you
are a durned good troll.

Leanne