Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Happiness is...

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:41:58 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:22:05 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Wayne, you have the wrong GB. :-)

(I run at 7.5 kts on a single, 120hp diesel, burning less than 2 gph)

Maybe so but I can't see us out cruising for 5 and 6 months at a time
on a 36. That was our retirement model, 6 months in Florida and 6
months north on the boat. As it is, the 49 is completely loaded with
"stuff". My wife just can not understand the concept of traveling
light.

She *really* wanted a triple cabin boat, allegedly so there would be
room for grandchildren and their parents. This lead to some
interesting conversations with brokers when they'd ask how many
grandchildren we had. The answer was, and still is, zero. Both sons
got married this year however so that's a start. :-)

Neither do I.

Frankly, I'm glad because I don't want to...

Well, never mind. :)