Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riff on another song) and other last-ditch efforts

"Glenn (s/v Seawing)" wrote in message
Right, there's the caring, community minded attitude that we love in our
fellow cruisers. What an arrogant response Wilbur.

Glenn.

Am I the only person it has occurred to that it only takes a community if
you are a dependent wimp who either never had what it takes to be a man or
who had it once upon a time but lost it via this sick, liberal dependence on
"the community?" Whatever happened to a man standing on his own two feet?

Arrogance is a proper attribute of a real man. One is arrogant because one
is strong and knows he has what it takes to succeed and lives life
accordingly and recognizes the weakness that causes lesser men to tuck tail
and run without making a stand. Those who decry arrogance, or any other
manly virtue for that matter, are girly-men who have a liberal bent which
bent is all about the self-imposed emasculation. Such as these do not have
what it takes and they know it. To feel better about themselves, instead of
trying to improve their own lot and becoming more manly, they attempt dress
in panties and skirts those who exhibit manly attributes.

I shall have none of it!

Wilbur Hubbard