Reginald Smithers III Reginald Smithers III is offline

Default Happiness is...

Jim wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:44:20 -0500, HK wrote:

I do have to ask, when you sold your 52' Hatteras, did your dick grow?

Sorry, crap-for-brains, never owned a 52' Hatteras.

Didn't you and Karl D. go partners on a big Hatt at one time? There
was something about corinthian leather seats as I recall, docked near
Jacksonville or some such.

Here's a list of the boats Harry has owned up to 2003

Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30
Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17 footers with

various
Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy Crusaders.
Guaranteed 60
mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

Hope this helps.

Well, I guess it didn't grow quiet as much as if he had sold a 52' Hatt.
but I guess you take whatever you can get.