Dennis Pogson Dennis Pogson is offline

Default Skip's Angst

Prices in Thailand, since 1970, has gone up quite a lot. It is hard to
talk prices as bars range from bamboo hootch to posh establishments
but as a sort of average I'd say that a bottle of beer would run
between 50 - 100 baht a bottle and a "lady" about 1,000 baht a night.
The exchange rate is *about* 33 baht to the US$.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

That's 17-quid a night, compared to £500. I knew the UK was a rip-off, but
perhaps the quality of the merchandise here is more reliable?

DP