posted to rec.boats, rec.boats.cruising
[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Happiness is...

On Nov 19, 2:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

We've got some guests coming north from Florida this week for the holiday.
Two hours in the plane and they're here.

Two hours on a packed plane sandwiched like sardines in a can, 2 hours
standing in the security line holding your shoes. 2 hours getting to and
from the airport. And traveling by air around Thanksgiving?

No thanks.

You couldn't get me within 20 miles of a commercial airplane now-a-days. A
peaceful, one month cruise down the coast in a boat, enjoying the sights,
doing the navigation, and exploring new ports is my kind of travel.

Eisboch

Thanks for the reminder! I'm leaving Atlanta non-stop to San Francisco
tomorrow morning! The plan is almost full. Yep, it's going to suck big
time!