posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Default Happiness is...

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:12:56 -0500, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

Meanwhile we'll go by Georgetown and Winyah Bay later tonight, and
Charleston somtime tomorrow. We'll turn ito Charleston if we get too
tired or the weather deteriorates but right now things are looking
good for a non-stop passage into northern Florida. We're standing 3
hour watches, seeing each other mostly at meal time.

I hope you are getting a quickey at the Chart table.

Heh. Ever since the chart table went mostly electronic, that has
become a whole different experience.

We've got some guests coming north from Florida this week for the
holiday. Two hours in the plane and they're here.