John H. John H. is offline

Default Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:57:07 -0500, " JimH" ask wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:53:35 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

How's your mom, Don? Haven't heard anything in a while. Is she doing OK?

So..you just got back and are targeting me already!
I have to cut you a little slack...considering your Mickey Mouse cruises,
watching transformer movies and who knows what else.....
A logical person might deduce that you've slipped into your second
childhood. Should I book you a room at mom's nursing home?

Don, I responded to a message (deleted by you) in which you had targeted
me. Now, if you find making smart-assed comments more sociable than
talking
about your mom, that's your problem.

Leave his Mother out of it John. You have already admitted the only reason
you ask about her is to get a rise out of him.

What is your problem? Really.

And your son is well? Or do you also consider anti-social posts better than
posts about your family.

Something is wrong with you two.