John H. John H. is offline

Default Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:24:20 -0500, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:11:20 -0500, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:23:41 -0500, Reginald Smithers III
wrote:

John H. wrote:

'Gallows' humor?

The Vespa incident was humorous. I think that's when JimH first started
being 'anti-Chuck', as though Chuck gave a damn.
I wonder if it would make JimH feel better if I changed my handle to
"Jim Gallows"? If I did, I would prefer to have the III, just because I
like the way it looks. While there are people in rec.boats who know my
name, you are the only one who actually saw my name on the credit info
when I charged my contribution to the "Run for Boobies" charity.

Well, if you check Google, you'll see that Reginald Smithers is much more
famous than Jim Gallows. I've vowed to myself never to reveal any 'real'
names to anyone in the group, but I can say that I don't recall any Greek
characters in your name, but...Roman? That's another question.

I think the 'III' is quite appropriate. I also think Jim's post was quite
funny.

Speaking of boobies...both my daughters had a boobygram done and came up
negative. The younger had what the doctor called a 'suspicious spot', but a
biopsy came up negative. Thank God.

I think the correct term is Mammygram,,,,,

Where I live the call it a mammogram, but according to my wife it is
called a smashed-boobygram.

Both my daughters thought 'boobygram' was pretty damn funny!