D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Support the troops

" JimH" ask wrote in message

"Reginald Smithers III" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Reginald Smithers III" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Something cool that Xerox is doing ... Please take a moment to go
to the
website below and pick out a thank you card for our Troops. We've
got tons
to be thankful for during the holiday season. Wouldn't it be
wonderful of
each of our soldiers (and Marines, of course) received a bunch of
these???

If you go to this web site,
www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out
a thank
you card. Then Xerox will print it and send it to a soldier
currently serving in Iraq .

You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of
the armed
services.

Have a super day!

So what is your point?
My point is that the "Support the Troops" concept is one where the
troops can actually read a personalized card of support. It really is
a great idea, one I would think you would readily endorse.

Nice snip Jim/Reggie. Why did you snip the following from my post:

"As Tom knows, I pass along the support shown to our troops here to my
son
and the other Marines I personally know.

I have yet to read any support from you or John to my son in the "Our
Marine" thread."

'nuff said.

I have never known anyone who needs more stroking than you. I hope your
son got his spine from his mom's side of the family, or he will be in a
world of hurt in the Marines.

I am proud of my Marine and his accomplishment, just as John is of his
daughters. The fact that you cannot look beyond a personal grudge with
me and did not post any congrats to him is very telling Jim/Reggie. Too
bad. It speaks loudly of just the type of person you are.

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:34:09 -0500
From: "Reginald P. Smithers III"
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Our Marine