Paul Cassel Paul Cassel is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riffon another song) and other last-ditch efforts

On 2007-11-18 05:23:15 -0500, Paul Cassel
said:

I missed your point of what's bothering you. It was too subtle for me.

and because you included nothing of what you were responding to, I have
zero clue about what you're talking about though I'm paying close
attention to this thread as Skip's a friend.

PLEASE include enough of what you're responding to so that others can
figure out what you're talking about.

The TITLE of this thread says he's bothered about something. What is he
bothered about?

Clear enough?