John H. John H. is offline

Default Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:17:51 -0500, " JimH" ask wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"John H." wrote in message

How's your mom, Don? Haven't heard anything in a while. Is she doing OK?

So..you just got back and are targeting me already!
I have to cut you a little slack...considering your Mickey Mouse cruises,
watching transformer movies and who knows what else.....
A logical person might deduce that you've slipped into your second
childhood. Should I book you a room at mom's nursing home?

He has been trying to bait me all day also Don. Too bad the old man has
decided against bringing harmony to the NG and comes here only to stir the
pot.

How's your son doing, Jim? Hope all is well. Don't know what 'baiting'
you're referring to. Hope you're having a super day.

What did you decide about the OS for your son's computer? You were having
some serious reservations about Vista a while back. I suppose you read
about my bro's experience. Of course, he's probably not got the computer
experience you and Harry have.