John H. John H. is offline

Default Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:53:35 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

How's your mom, Don? Haven't heard anything in a while. Is she doing OK?

So..you just got back and are targeting me already!
I have to cut you a little slack...considering your Mickey Mouse cruises,
watching transformer movies and who knows what else.....
A logical person might deduce that you've slipped into your second
childhood. Should I book you a room at mom's nursing home?

Don, I responded to a message (deleted by you) in which you had targeted
me. Now, if you find making smart-assed comments more sociable than talking
about your mom, that's your problem.

Could your mom use the company? I would hope you're seeing and talking to
her often.