posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default 2nd Age of Sail

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

And by ''we'', you mean?

Our corrupt society that thinks (and I use that term
advisedly) $50B a month in Iraq is a better

investment.

And by ''our corrupt society'', you mean the right?

Not at all. Why would you think that?

well then tell me, who exactly should be paying for these
kids' insurance.

Society as a whole. In the long run, it's less expensive,

and it's certainly the morally correct thing to do. Why
would a great society absolve itself of any responsibility
for those who are in need.

You think ''we'' , ''society as a whole'', should be
responsible for everyone's problems , like crack whore
babies and kids whose dad ran away and/or is too lazy to
work, etc.

Then, wouldn't you also believe that ''we'', ''society as a
whole'' are responsible for the whole worlds population,
including those poor souls in Iraq?

SBV