Sir Thomas of Cannondale Sir Thomas of Cannondale is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riff on another song) and other last-ditch efforts

I checked his log and he was having some trouble with Portia [I think that
is a dog]

This could be a pet problem. Or,, he may be asking the eternal question
::::
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

================================================== ==============================

"Bob" wrote in message
On Nov 16, 1:24 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
Skip,

I, for one, did not miss that single chilling phrase buried in your post.
It sounds like the specter that haunts all of us who hope to do things
like
cruise extensively. I hope it works out and I will be thinking of you
until
I hear more.

--
Roger Long

Hi Roger:

Are you refering to Skips comment below:

"... The last week has been very difficult, and I'm still trying to
come to grips with it
all; my life is irretrievably changed. I just don't know by how
much, yet...."

What do you think: giving up the boat or giving up Lydia?

Bob