[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Battery options

On Nov 16, 1:48 am, (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:
In article ,

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:06:19 -0000, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote:

Adding to all this that there's really no excuse to fail to check the batts.

Easy to say unless you've got a 160 lb 8D batt installed under a shelf
and behind 4 other batteries. It's lucky to get checked once a year.

That's just an excuse. Sounds like a bad location, and in any case, is it not worth the hassle compared to lifting them out to replace them instead?

I looked at the AGM type batteries that need lots less service but
they were cost prohihib. Turned out my batteries were 4 and 6 yrs
old. I replaced em with two more flooded cell types. Will try to
check em more.