Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riff on another song) and other last-ditch efforts

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:11:02 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

On Nov 16, 1:24 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
Skip I, for one, did not miss that single chilling phrase
buried in your post .....

-
Are you refering to Skips comment below?
"... The last week has been very difficult, and I'm still trying to
come to grips with it all; my life is irretrievably changed.
I just don't know by how much, yet...."

-
What do you think: giving up the boat or giving up Lydia?
Bob

I tracked back four or five posts without finding a clue:
its the kind of talk concerning health, finance or loss of
loved ones, present or impending, that comes to mind.

Brian W