Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riff on another song) and other last-ditch efforts

Bob wrote in
:

On Nov 16, 1:24 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
Skip,

I, for one, did not miss that single chilling phrase buried in your
post. It sounds like the specter that haunts all of us who hope to do
things like cruise extensively. I hope it works out and I will be
thinking of you until I hear more.

--
Roger Long

Hi Roger:

Are you refering to Skips comment below:

"... The last week has been very difficult, and I'm still trying to
come to grips with it
all; my life is irretrievably changed. I just don't know by how
much, yet...."

What do you think: giving up the boat or giving up Lydia?

Bob

Personally I think that he's realized that he's sold his house and moved
away from his friends and now lives aboard a boat. Traveling down the ICW
in the cold isn't fun and he's wondering what he's done.

I've often looked in amazement at people who have done what they've done
and I've always suggested that people try this lifestyle out before giving
up their normal life. We decided that we enjoy spending half of the year
on the boat and the other half at home. I enjoy my work shop, friends,
cars, etc and enjoy the boat too. I don't want to give up either.

I wish them the best and hope that they find the life that they envisioned.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org