Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default November 12th - Becalmed, bothered and bewildered (another riff on another song) and other last-ditch efforts

Skip,

I don't know which NOAA forecasts you keep talking about, but unless you're
looking at the coastal forecasts, what you see over weatherfax is for off-
shore and can't be applied to the ICW or along the coast.

Next, since you're along the coast of the US, I would suggest simply
turning on a TV and watching the local forecasts. I think that you'll find
them more accurate than anything that you'll get from NOAA.

-- Geoff