cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Windvanes

Wayne.B wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:13:20 -0600, cavelamb himself
wrote:

I've read the book, looked at the setup Roger has on Strider and
just can't go there (my boat is just way too small).

What about a small tiller pilot with a small wind vane sensor?

That's about what I drew up last night to check out my thinking.
Looks simple enough at first blush but I'd love to see some prior art
on the subject.

My ex-wife is a chemestry professor. She often says,"Twoo weeks in the
lab will save three days inthe library every time".

Made her point.

Richard