cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Windvanes

Roger Long wrote:

Purdy, yes. Looks very expensive.

Another big collection of flabingi on the back of a boat. When the vane
is stowed, a lot of people don't even realize I have a windvane on the
boat. It's a great handhold instead of an obstruction to the boarding
ladder.

No more looking for me, I'm mated for life to my Cape Horn by six layers
of epoxy and fiberglass mat

I followed the installation description on your web site and have to
agree. While the installation may be a bit complicated, the machine
itself is simple. And it's unobtrusive.

But that's for Strider. Won't work on my 18 footer...

But a mount behind the tiller might.

Richard