no onecares no onecares is offline

Default golf cart battery info request

what was the amp hours of these?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:04:14 -0600, Molesworth
wrote:

In article ,
"Dr. Di" wrote:

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:40:22 -0500, Leanne wrote:

"no onecares" wrote in message
news I want to add 2 6-V golf cart batteries for my house system, and
cannot find the ones that Walmart or anyone is selling for less than
$75 dollars. (I cannot find the $75 ones)

I will only be using for a year (one loop) so have no need of the $400
ones.

Any suggestions (and link) would be well appreciated. I keep reading
about them, but cannot find any!!

thanks

I bought 4 for the RV a couple months ago at Sams think they were about
$70 each.

Leanne

My husband and I bought 4 Energizer ECG-2 batteries today from Sam's club
in Naples (FL.) for $61 each.. That's about a dollar per pound.. I assume
other Sam's clubs will also have them..

The sign above the pallet said they are rated at 220 AH, made in Mexico,
and the ones we bought have a date tag of 11/07.. There wasn't much else
available concerning additional information..

Diana

And I bought 4 NAPA (Exide) Marine 12v's for $66 each, also dated
11/07.. guaranteed 3 years!