Lauri Tarkkonen Lauri Tarkkonen is offline

Default Windvanes

In "Roger Long" writes:

Purdy, yes. Looks very expensive.

Another big collection of flabingi on the back of a boat. When the vane is
stowed, a lot of people don't even realize I have a windvane on the boat.
It's a great handhold instead of an obstruction to the boarding ladder.

No more looking for me, I'm mated for life to my Cape Horn by six layers of
epoxy and fiberglass mat

--
Roger Long

Unless you sell your boat. If I sell my boat, I can loosen four bolts,
put some putty and topcoat to the holes and take my Windpilot with me.
Very few people are prepared to buy with the boat any gear at full
price.

- Lauri Tarkkonen