Bob Bob is offline

Default Eco-Sailing

On Nov 12, 7:25 am, Joe wrote:

Hello Eco-Joe:

When I considered a similar effort while in pursuit of profit on the
west coast I kept running into a wall. I may have missed something or
not asked the right questions. I hope that you would make a brief list
of the organizations/departments and any permits, licenses,
documentation needed to make your plan work. The second Rule of
Acquisition states Never Give Up... Never Surrender! So, would you mind
summarizing what you have already posted other places below? For
example, how is your vessel Registered or Documented? You also
mentioned USDA, US Customs, Bill of Laden etc.

Bob