Bert Robbins

Default ( OT ) WHen you're gonna lose -- call off the election

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You're not reading for content. Why does that not surprise me?

Most of you righties are still spewing the same old "defend Bush no
matter what" vomitus. I suppose all of you believe your rationalizations.

The righties have the truth and good on their side while the lefties have to
lie about everything.

I state again: the odds of Kerry beating Bush are at least even, and I
think they will get better. There are some non-Kerry anti-Bush
television commercials coming up that will bring even more independents
and undecideds to Kerry's side. What the GOP may be left with after this
election is a base consisting of nothing more than Krazy-Kristian
dominated, mean-spirited asswipes.

Kerry isn't allowed to talk with the press with out adult supervision
because he keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

Kerry's latest foot insertion was when he admitted that he had been offered
a briefing on the current national security situation but, that he didn't
have time to take advantage of the offer. The fact that he admitted this on
camera has got to call into question his priorities.