Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default When Bush took office...

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:34:12 -0000, wrote:

On Nov 11, 9:47 pm, "Canuck57" wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"Canuck57" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"BAR" wrote in message
om...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
news On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:44:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Give me 3 examples of institutional speculators, please.
Index hedge funds

Private hedge funds

Sovereign funds.

Reinsurer funds.

Want me to continue? :)

Good work. You get extra chocolate milk later.

Now, why should any of those entities be entitled to move the price of
a commodity that's so crucial to almost everything we do?

Answer: They shouldn't. But, I'll stand by for your creative "other
answer".

Do you understand the definition of commodity?

Pay special attention to 4http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/commodity

The definition is disconnected from reality, as are you, child.

The market is reality. One persons opinion isn't worth a warm crap
unless it keeps you alive.

The market as a whole is reality in it's finest. The rest is hyperbole.

The market is not a church. Get a grip.

The biggest mistake in examining the market is thinking you know more than
the market. Ditto presuming what god thinks.- Hide quoted text -

Which god?

Gondor.